A quick and easy way to update your look this fall? Use a duo color eyeliner with a different hue on your top and bottom lids. The image of Cara Delevingne (right) and Kendall Jenner (left) is the perfect example of this look. Our COLOREYEDEFINE pencils are the perfect way to achieve this complementary colored hue in a cinch.
For Cara’s look: use COLOREYEDEFINE Jet Liner in a thick line across your top lashes and add Moonstone just under the brow to visually lift the brow. Apply COLOREYEDEFINE in turquoise liner under your lower lashes. Use our Topaz shadow at the base of the brow bone to contour and shape the eye.
For Kendall’s look: try COLOREYEDEFINE in Bronze and Copper. Use the Bronze liner to frame the eye staying close to the lashes. Then, use the Copper end at the base of the brow bone to shape the eye at the outer corners on the upper and lower lashes to make your eyes more almond shaped.
You can also try COLOREYEDEFINE in Platinum and Gold – particularly for the holidays! Use the Gold shadow under the bottom lashes and on the lid above the liner. The platinum pencil can go inside the corners of the eye on the top and bottom to brighten them.
Shop COLOREYEDEFINE pencils here.
By: Peyton Sands
Get the perfect smokey eyed look this fall and holiday season with your favorite Susan Posnick Cosmetics. Here’s the how-to on mastering this look:
Susan had a fantastic and memorable trip across North Carolina last week. In Raleigh, she spoke with Gene and Julie on Mix 101.5 about all things makeup and fall beauty with Susan Posnick Cosmetics. She also made a visit to the Bailey & Scott boutique in Raleigh and had a wonderful visit with fall makeup tutorials.
Susan on 101.5 the Gene and Julie Show
Susan in Raleigh
In Raleigh, she hung out with Gene and Julie at Mix 101.5.. They chatted up Susan Posnick, sun protection and beauty tips, took calls from listeners and laughed a lot. Then, she headed to Bailey & Scott for an afternoon of makeup with Raleigh’s finest, assisted by owner Fiquet Bailey and her very pregnant and talented makeup artist Jessica.
Susan on Charlotte Today
Susan giving a makeup tutorial at a wine bar in Charlotte
In Charlotte, she and Jeffre Scott from his namesake apothecary chatted up fall trends and beauty must- haves on Charlotte Today with host Colleen. After that is was off to the Jeffre Scott Apothecary for a master makeup class- well not exactly at his apothecary, but in the wine shop next door! Susan talked about her line and taught makeup to 10 of Charlotte’s most beautiful women. What’s better than girls playing makeup and drinking wine?
Susan in Asheville
mother and daughter: Peyton and Campbell in Asheville
Last stop was Asheville- at the peak of autumn. Here she worked her makeup magic at Turner & Scott, making up local Asheville ladies including mother and daughter Peyton & Campbell. She can’t wait to make a trip back to North Carolina – particularly to revisit the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains. Thanks to the great staff at each location and to the guests who made this trip such a success!
Blue Ridge Mountains
by: Peyton Sands
Looking to update your look for fall? We’ve created the perfect color chart to warm up your hue to the autumn season. Make this glowing berry look your own by shopping these items: Face - COLORFLO is used as foundation. COLORCORRECT is used to camouflage & highlight Cheeks- COLORME Orchid
Eyes- Orchid COLORME Blush
as base color; apply lightly on lid. Apply COLOREYEDEFINE
Jasper close to lashes on top lip and extend past outer corner. Blend Sandstone above Jasper and under the bottom lashes. Use Jasper as a liner over Sandstone under bottom lashes. Apply 2 coats of mascara.
We can’t get over the resemblance between the beautiful Kaia Gerber and her mother Cindy Crawford. Kaia is just thirteen, but with her voluminous hair, almond eyes, gorgeous smile, and perfectly full brows, she’s certainly on her way to supermodel stardom. In 2010, at the age of 10, Kaia appeared in Versace ads. Read more about Kaia on Harper’s Bazaar Australia and add her to your ones to watch list!
And, to mimic the perfectly glowing skin of both mother and daughter - shop our COLORFLO (free shipping this month)!
photo: Harper’s Bazaar Australia
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on ALL product orders this month! There’s no minimum order and no promo code. It’s the perfect time to stock up on all of your favorite products – just in time for the fall season! Add your favorite pieces from Susan Posnick Cosmetics to your shopping bag and we’ll ship them to your doorstep for free. Update your makeup bag with the autumn colors you’ve been coveting.
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Susan Posnick Cosmetics at the Nalia Spa at the Park Hyatt New York. The spa has incredible views of the city! Susan had a wonderful launch event yesterday evening and celebrated with guests and the staff of the Nalia Spa. Customers received a gift with purchase and makeovers from Susan. Susan loved doing the makeup of Hollywood Life Beauty Director, Dory Larrabee.
Thank you to everyone who joined us and shared their photos!
Wondering how the models at the palmer//harding spring-summer 2015 presentation got their beautiful looks? Susan shares the how-to with Susan Posnick Cosmetics below!
– Apply a touch of foundation to even the skin on the top lids
– Apply COLORME Lily Blush from the lash line up to the brow (seek product)
– Apply COLORME Peony Blush from the lash line to the socket and blend the edges seamlessly (seek product)
– Apply COLORFLO Bronzer on the socket line from the outer eye to the inner eye; just on the eye socket
– Apply COLOREYEDEFINE Rose Quartz Shadow on the middle of the lid and blend
– Apply COLOREYEDEFINE Gold Shadow on top of the Rose Quartz and blend
– Apply COLOREYEDEFINE Smokey Quartz Line in a thin line on the very outer third of the lash line and blend
– Curl the lashes if necessary
– Apply MASCARA MIX on the very outer corner top eyelashes
– Apply a touch of foundation to even the skin on the bottom lids
– Apply COLORME Blush Lily from the outer to the inner lash line
– Apply COLORFLO Bronzer from the outer corner and one third inwards and blend
– Apply COLOREYEDEFINE in Gold Shadow on the middle of the lid and blend; apply a touch on the inner corner of
the eyes on the tear duct on the top and bottom of the very inner corner
– Apply COLOREYEDEFINE Platinum Liner on the waterline
– Brush the brows up and out with DR.LIPP
– Apply foundation in a shade that suits or custom mix foundations match and even out skin tone (seek product)
– Apply concealer in a suitable shade under eyes and on any imperfections.
– If you need a concealer with corrective properties to more coverage please ask for the MAKE UP FOR EVER
concealer palettes (seek product)
– Powder any concealed areas, after smoothing out the concealer (seek product)
– Apply COLORME Camelia Blush on the back of the cheekbone and wrap it around the eye blending into the hair a
bit before the hair bang goes behind the ears (seek product)
– Apply COLORFLO Shimmer (for fair to medium skin tones) and COLORME Champagne Shimmer (for medium to
dark skin tones; providing that COLORFLO Shimmer did not suit or looked ashy) on the top of the cheekbones, the
jawbones, the bridge to the nose and the cupids bow
– Apply COLORESSENTIAL Dallas Lipstick and use a tissue to blot it almost erase it away
– Apply a touch of DR.LIPP balm on the top and bottom mid pout
(TO BE DONE LAST, RIGHT BEFORE LINE UP BACKSTAGE BY THE SELECTED TEAM MEMBERS)
– Reapply COLOREYEDEFINE Platinum Liner reapplied on the bottom waterline
– Reapply highlight on the high plans of the face
– Blot the skin on the t-zone
– Light powder on the t-zone (if necessary)
We’re celebrating Susan’s trip to London for London fashion week with our September special. Richen your lips with the berry of the season – our LONDON COLORESSENTIAL lip color! Receive a FREE London lipstick with any purchase of $30 or more.
Start shopping here.
Susan Posnick Cosmetics COLORESSENTIAL lipsticks were featured on Susan Yara of NewBeauty.com’s video site. See why they made The Cut.
Shop COLORESSENTIAL here.