Today we are sharing three items you MUST keep in your travel bag.
1. COLORFLO: Why? Because it’s certainly easy to travel with and it will give you the cover you need with easy application. An added bonus? It fits in a clutch of course!
2. TRAVEL BAG: it’s travel-friendly, machine washable, and see-through!
3. COLORDUO: this color works on cheeks… lips.. your choice!
We have 5 quick Susan Posnick cosmetics we’d like to tell you a little bit more about – and why they’re perfect for your fall cosmetic bag!
1. COLORME in Orchid: COLORME cheek color in ORCHID is a beautiful mulberry wash, giving an exotic bloom to the skin. (Inspired by Scarlett Johansson) Yes, your makeup bag is begging for this particular cheek flush – trust us!
2. COLORFLO Shimmer: Sometimes, don’t you just look at a complexion and wonder how it gets that GLOW? Well, COLORFLO Shimmer can certainly help! In the fall, get that soft autumn glow – candlelight adores this product!
3. COLOREYEDEFINE in Bronze Liner/Copper Shadow: If your eyes need a LIFT, why don’t you try our Bronze Liner and Copper Shadow duo? This will give your eyes just the right amount of sparkle and it’s certainly in the perfect autumn hue.
4. COLORESSENTIALS in London: Our COLORESSENTIAL lip colors look gorgeous on everyone! They blend to you and the personal coloring of your lips! The shade London is the quintessential bronzed berry, wonderfully classic and very wearable.
5. COLORCORRECT: Sure, no one is perfect, but you can certainly obtain an illusion of perfection with COLORCORRECT – our fabulous cheek and eye brightening duo. This little piece of magic can really cover up or enhance ANYTHING!
Comment (on this post) to enter to win! Tell us which #COLOREYEDEFINE #COLOR is your favorite to #WIN the color of your choice > http://www.susanposnick.com/Products/Eyes/coloreyedefine-eye-shadow
* SHARE: our Facebook post for a BONUS entry! One winner will be chosen and announced 10/19/13
There’s something about fall that makes us crave a cozy night of r&r. The perfect weekend? How about a stay-cation? We are all about a weekend of beauty. Try on your favorite beauty mask, take a long hot soak in the tub, and head to the market to try out some new fall recipes. Here are three we can’t wait to test!
1. GLUTEN-FREE PASTA
From GOOP: Brown Rice Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
gluten-free and DELICIOUS!
2. Fall Focaccia
From One For The Table: Easy Grape and Rosemary Focaccia
“This is wonderful finger food and a great party appetizer. In the oven, the grapes become lightly roasted, soft and juicy. The contrast of the salt and sweet really make this a winner.” – One for the Table
3. From SpoonForkBacon: Butternut Squash Cranberry and Goat Cheese Crostini
Delicious autumn flavored crostinis!