by: Peyton Sands
Looking to update your look for fall? We’ve created the perfect color chart to warm up your hue to the autumn season. Make this glowing berry look your own by shopping these items: Face - COLORFLO is used as foundation. COLORCORRECT is used to camouflage & highlight Cheeks- COLORME Orchid
Eyes- Orchid COLORME Blush
as base color; apply lightly on lid. Apply COLOREYEDEFINE
Jasper close to lashes on top lip and extend past outer corner. Blend Sandstone above Jasper and under the bottom lashes. Use Jasper as a liner over Sandstone under bottom lashes. Apply 2 coats of mascara.
We have 5 quick Susan Posnick cosmetics we’d like to tell you a little bit more about – and why they’re perfect for your fall cosmetic bag!
1. COLORME in Orchid: COLORME cheek color in ORCHID is a beautiful mulberry wash, giving an exotic bloom to the skin. (Inspired by Scarlett Johansson) Yes, your makeup bag is begging for this particular cheek flush – trust us!
2. COLORFLO Shimmer: Sometimes, don’t you just look at a complexion and wonder how it gets that GLOW? Well, COLORFLO Shimmer can certainly help! In the fall, get that soft autumn glow – candlelight adores this product!
3. COLOREYEDEFINE in Bronze Liner/Copper Shadow: If your eyes need a LIFT, why don’t you try our Bronze Liner and Copper Shadow duo? This will give your eyes just the right amount of sparkle and it’s certainly in the perfect autumn hue.
4. COLORESSENTIALS in London: Our COLORESSENTIAL lip colors look gorgeous on everyone! They blend to you and the personal coloring of your lips! The shade London is the quintessential bronzed berry, wonderfully classic and very wearable.
5. COLORCORRECT: Sure, no one is perfect, but you can certainly obtain an illusion of perfection with COLORCORRECT – our fabulous cheek and eye brightening duo. This little piece of magic can really cover up or enhance ANYTHING!