Here are a few tips to keep your lashes in the BEST shape!
1. Never rub or pull lashes – use a gentle eye makeup remover
2. If you use an eyelash curler- NEVER pull on your eyelids
3. Make sure the eyelashes are still wet if you comb through them to remove clumps
4. Condition your lashes – you can even use simple treatments like Vaseline
5. Biotin helps with healthy lashes. Eat foods like banana, beans, eggs, lentils, and more
6. Omega 3 helps with shine. Find it in eggs, salmon, tuna, etc.
Shop our EYE products on SusanPosnick.com.