photo from Vogue.com
One of our favorite beauty looks this week was of Miranda Kerr shared by Vogue.com. Doesn’t this look just sing spring awakening? Kerr’s cheeks bloom and glow with a perfect pink flush and shine. We can’t get enough of the shiny lips and lush lashes. Wondering how you can make this look your own?
Susan shares some simple ways to master this gorgeous spring look with Susan Posnick Cosmetics:
- Cheeks: There’s a soft pink blush on her cheeks. Be sure to apply blush on the apple of the cheek – light, fresh, and bright! Try COLORME in Peony.
- Brows: This look requires fresh groomed brows, feel free to lightly shape them with a brow pencil.
- Eyes: Try a bronze, copper. The eyes in this look are defined, but not colored. A perfect pair would be COLOREYEDEFINE in Bronze/Copper and Black/Jet Moonstone.
- Mascara: LOTS of mascara, lots of lashes. Really amp up the eyes and go a little bit overboard on the mascara. This look is lush.
- Lips: Lips are a vibrant pink, but not neon. Try COLORESSENTIAL in Shanghai.